- Wattage: 120W Induction Lighting
- Color temperature: 2700/3500/4000/5000/6500K
- Color Rendering Index: Ra>80
- Lamp Life Rating: 100,000 hours
- Slip Fitter (SF): Die Cast Slip Fitter O.D. 2-3/8" Tennon Size. Adjustable Aiming Over 180ﾰ Arc
- Width: 16.5''
- Height: 17"
- Depth: 6.69"
- Lead Time: 2-3 weeks
- Includes: lamp and driver (100-300V)
- UL and CUL listed for wet locations
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing
- Heat and impact resistant tempered glass lens
- A Silicon gasket for UL weather proof seal
- AFL-16-VS : Vandal Shield Impact Resistant
- AFL-16-WG : Wire Guard Stainless Steel Construction
- AFL-16-VR : Visor Textured Bronze Finish
- AR-PM : Post Mount to Lock Fixture Securely in Place (mount to any part of a post)
What is Induction Lighting:
A fluorescent lamp without electrodes or filaments, the induction lamp has an extremely long life of
100,000 hours. This is four to five times the normal service life of a conventional fluorescent lamp.
The system comprises an electrode-less fluorescent lamp and electronic control gear, achieving
luminous flux values that no fluorescent lamp has ever achieved before. The luminous efficacy of
the lamp is comparable to that of fluorescent lamps.
Because it uses electronic control gear, the induction lamp enjoys the benefits normally associated
with fluorescent lamps, such as instant flicker-free starting and pleasant flicker-free light. Its
extremely long life makes it perfect for all applications in which relamping can only be done at
enormous costs or where safety is of paramount importance. One example of this is in Urban
Lighting, specifically tunnels. The low overall height of the lamp means it can be used in low-profile
Ideal for walkways, driveways, tennis courts, malls, shopping centers, commercial and industrial complexes, residential areas, and park lighting.
|Applications||Flood and Area|
|Mounting Option||Slip Fitter|