- Watt: 15W/23W
- Width: 8.9''
- Height: 8.9"
- Depth: 7.1"
- Lead Time: 2-3 weeks
- 15W/23W Induction Lighting
- Color temperature: 2700/3500/4000/5000/6500K
- Color Rendering Index: Ra>80
- Lamp Life Rating: 100,000 hours
- UL listed for wet locations for ceiling and wall mounting
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing
- High quality powder coating finish
- High Impact polycarbonate lens
- Silicone rubber gasket included to prevent and leakage from the outside
- One piece anodized aluminum designed reflector for best light efficiency
What is Induction Lighting:
A fluorescent lamp without electrodes or filaments, the induction lamp has an extremely long life of
100,000 hours. This is four to five times the normal service life of a conventional fluorescent lamp.
The system comprises an electrode-less fluorescent lamp and electronic control gear, achieving
luminous flux values that no fluorescent lamp has ever achieved before. The luminous efficacy of
the lamp is comparable to that of fluorescent lamps.
Because it uses electronic control gear, the induction lamp enjoys the benefits normally associated
with fluorescent lamps, such as instant flicker-free starting and pleasant flicker-free light. Its
extremely long life makes it perfect for all applications in which relamping can only be done at
enormous costs or where safety is of paramount importance. One example of this is in Urban
Lighting, specifically tunnels. The low overall height of the lamp means it can be used in low-profile
Ideal for gas stations, entrances, walkways, underpasses, loading docks, recreation areas, and on the side of buildings.
|Mounting Option||Ceiling Mount|