- Wattage: 120W
- Ballast Type: Induction
- Voltage: 100-300V
- Width: 16.22"
- Height: 28.26"
- Color Temperature: 2700/3500/4000/5000/6500K
- Color Rendering Index: Ra>80
- Lamp Life Rating: 100,000 hours
- (lamp included)
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- Ballast Housing: Heavy Duty Die-Cast Aluminum Construction, White Powder Coat Finish
- Mounting: Comes with a Hook for Easy Mounting. A 3/4" Threaded Top Opening to a Steel Junction Box for Extended Pipe or a 3s Cord Plug (order separately)
- Ballast: Induction
- Refractors: Adjustable 16" Diameter Clear Ribbed Prismatic Acrylic (UV Stabilized)
- Application: For Over 20 Applications, Factories, Machines Shops Warehouse, Sports Arena, & Large Retail Stores
What is Induction Lighting:
A fluorescent lamp without electrodes or filaments, the induction lamp has an extremely long life of
100,000 hours. This is four to five times the normal service life of a conventional fluorescent lamp.
The system comprises an electrode-less fluorescent lamp and electronic control gear, achieving
luminous flux values that no fluorescent lamp has ever achieved before. The luminous efficacy of
the lamp is comparable to that of fluorescent lamps.
Because it uses electronic control gear, the induction lamp enjoys the benefits normally associated
with fluorescent lamps, such as instant flicker-free starting and pleasant flicker-free light. Its
extremely long life makes it perfect for all applications in which relamping can only be done at
enormous costs or where safety is of paramount importance. One example of this is in Urban
Lighting, specifically tunnels. The low overall height of the lamp means it can be used in low-profile
|Applications||High Bay / Low Bay|
|Mounting Option||Ceiling Mount|