- Wattage: 80W
- Ballast Type: Induction
- Voltage: 100-300V
- Width: 18''
- Height: 9.84"
- Depth: 9.37"
- Color Temp: 2700/3500/4000/5000/6500K
- Color Rendering Index: Ra>80
- Lamp Life Rating: 100,000 hours
- Lamp Included
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Heavy Duty Die-Cast Aluminum Housing with High Impact / Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass for Ultimate Light Distribution
- Borosilicate Glass is Hinged and Removable
- Dark Bronze Color
- Powder Coated Finish on the Housing
- Silicone Rubber Included to Prevent Leakage
- 1/2" Tapped Holes Available for Installing Photocell (Photocell Optional)
- One Piece Anodized Aluminum Designed Reflector for Best Light Efficiency
- Ideal for Parking Areas, Entrances, Walkways, Underpasses, Loading Docks, and Recreation Areas
What is Induction Lighting:
A fluorescent lamp without electrodes or filaments, the induction lamp has an extremely long life of
100,000 hours. This is four to five times the normal service life of a conventional fluorescent lamp.
The system comprises an electrode-less fluorescent lamp and electronic control gear, achieving
luminous flux values that no fluorescent lamp has ever achieved before. The luminous efficacy of
the lamp is comparable to that of fluorescent lamps.
Because it uses electronic control gear, the induction lamp enjoys the benefits normally associated
with fluorescent lamps, such as instant flicker-free starting and pleasant flicker-free light. Its
extremely long life makes it perfect for all applications in which relamping can only be done at
enormous costs or where safety is of paramount importance. One example of this is in Urban
Lighting, specifically tunnels. The low overall height of the lamp means it can be used in low-profile
Ideal for parking areas, entrances, walkways,underpasses, loading docks and recreation areas and building perimeter lighting.
|Applications||Wall and Ceiling|
|Mounting Option||Wall Mount|